Eclipsis is a free hybrid wavetable VSTi synthesizer for Windows, with three oscillators each with his own frequency and subtractive modulation. Additional modulation is possible with 6 LFO’s assignable through a modulation matrix with 9 sources and 39 modulation targets. Arp/Gate (Dynamics) module with ability to assign routing to 7 targets.
Additionally Eclipsis features 2 effects racks, each containing a Reverb, Chorus and a Delay effect. Unique preset randomization, subpreset saving/loading for easy preset creation and more in this fantastic VSTi plugin developed by vstzone.sk.
- preset manager.
- complex preset randomization.
- subpreset saving/loading for easy preset creation/modyfication.
- main aplitude control.
- polyphony / voice selector (up to 32 voices).
- portamento (glide).
- 3 independent oscillators each with route output, detune, phase offset, scope, ADSR, smoothing control (1 pole LP filter), pan and amplitude control.
- 118 Waveshapes and 3 additional tools to adjust base Waveshape (increase total number of final shapes to 1888).
- FM modulation with selectable input signal source (Frequency, Pitch, Velocity), detune, waveshaper, scope, smoothing (1 pole LP filter) and amplitude control.
- Subtractive modulation with 17 Filter types, cutoff modulation with selectable input signal source (Frequency, Pitch, Velocity), detune, waveshaper, ADSR, scope, smoothing (1 pole LP filter) and amplitude control.
- mod matrix with amplitude controls, 9 input sources and 39 mod targets.
- 6 LFOs.
- 2 Effect rack each with Reverb, Chorus/Flanger and Delay (syncable to host) effect.
- Arp/Gate module with 8 selectable targets, adjustable number of Steps (4-32), frequency control and divider (example: divide one 32 step pattern to 2 patterns with 16 steps), playback control (Forward, Forward and hold, Backward, Backward and hold, Ping Pong /Forward-Backward/).
- Arp module section for semitones (+/-1 octave range) and for octaves (+/- 5 octaves range, pattern randomization, shift, load and save.
- Gate module with smoothing controls, randomization.
Windows only (32-bit), VST 2.4.